Sunday, May 2, 2010

{5-2} MofM- An Update

I haven't blogged in almost a year and I thought I would try and do an update, but this is supposed to be the Month of Me - so, Grandmas you are not getting the goods on the kids.

Last May, Nicole turned 8 and was baptized.  When it was all over I realized that all of my children were accountable for their own actions.  I question whether I have taught them all they need to know to accept the responsibility.  

June - I had my big birthday.  Life in my 40s is good.

July - we vacationed at the cabin - the best vacation of the year.  We all love it so much.  I became much more confident in my riding and even rode Alan's 450. Good times.

August - School started, I had a week or two of peace and then I got a new calling.  I am the Relief Society president in my ward now - and that is why I haven't blogged.  I've got a lot going on.

September until the present is mostly full of me driving the kids to their various activities, lessons and commitments.  I still participate in my weekly dinner exchange, I try and keep my house picked up (it hasn't been CLEAN in months) and most of the rest of the time is spent changing Visiting Teaching assignments, talking to the lovely women of my ward and all of the other stuff that comes with this kind of calling.

Not the best update - but it is what I can do.  I tell myself that a lot lately.  


1 comment:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Hey you, RS President no wonder you've been crazy busy.